· Handle key customers engineering communications
· Report to Project Manager
· Leading & motivating cross-functional team to realize project requirements
· Implementing project management related key processes and providing input to drive improvement
· Formulating overall project plan with the project team and relevant parties
· Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic/ Mechanical engineering; or relevant discipline
· 2-5 years’ solid experience in project management
· Experience in electronic products design and manufacturing
· Working in more than one functional area are most preferred, in R&D department is an advantage.
· Knowledge of TS16949, QS9000, FMEA, MSA, APQP and 8D report is an advantage.
· Must be fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese / Mandarin
· Good presentation and communication skills,
· Strong commitment, with a positive, proactive and can do attitude.
· Ability to lead by influence required
· Station in Shenzhen, China
· Overseas travel may be required