FLAT ROOF PV MOUNTING SYSTEM
Installing solar panels on buildings of any kind is a logical development, as the roof offers free space and often a surface large enough for a profitable additional function. iSM500F solar mounting system for flat roofs was developed while taking roof and wind loads into account and, consequently, complies with the most stringent safety requirements. Our range for flat roofs is characterized by great efficiency and ease of assembly.
• Available in 304 stainless steel
• Clamp system in portrait configuration.
• Easy assembly
• Any tilt angle possible
• Available in short or long lengths, depending on the location
• Available as kits
• Holds one row of panels
• Reduced wind load due to low height
• Ideal for small surfaces or where there are height limitations
• Maximum ease of installation due to a limited number of components
• Very durable construction
The information provided in this flyer contains merely general descriptions or characteristics of performance which in case of actual use do not always apply as described or which may change as a result of further development of the products. An obligation to provide the respective characteristics shall only exist if expressly agreed in the terms of contract. All product designations may be trademarks or product names of INOVIA Limited or supplier companies whose use by third parties for their own purposes could violate the rights of the owners.