GRID TIE SOLAR INVERTER
iCV series is high efficiency grid tied solar inverters. Its transformerless design means high efficiency and reduced weight. Maximum power production is derived from wide input voltage and operating temperature ranges. Multiple MPP trackers mitigate the effect of shade and allow for installation at challenging sites. The unique Secure Power Supply feature provides daytime power in the event of a grid outage. High performance, flexible design and innovative features make the iCV series the first choice among solar professionals
- Wide input voltage range
- Tri-level technology.
- Transformerless design.
- Full digital control.
- Communication RS485, RS232, WIFI.
- IP 65 protection.
- Embedded IPM Module for enhanced full range conversion efficiency.
- Island protection.
- Enhanced DSP control system.
- Compact size, advanced thermal design and cooling fan.
- Sealed stainless steel enclosure for outdoor installation.
- Wide working temperature range -20°C to 65°C.
- Ground-fault circuit and interrupters protection.
|Max DC Power||
The information provided in this flyer contains merely general descriptions or characteristics of performance which in case of actual use do not always apply as described or which may change as a result of further development of the products. An obligation to provide the respective characteristics shall only exist if expressly agreed in the terms of contract. All product designations may be trademarks or product names of INOVIA Limited or supplier companies whose use by third parties for their own purposes could violate the rights of the owners.