WATER PUMPING KIT
INOVIA iSPK solar water pumping kit is a complete water pumping system that can be installed without the requirement of any extra knowledge or tools. This kits provide:
· Up to 25% more energy
· Increased energy yield and faster return on investment
o No module power mismatch loss
o No partial shading loss
o No soiling mismatch loss
o No aging mismatch loss
· Cost-efficient maintenance
· Safety during installation, maintenance, firefighting and other emergencies
iSPK includes the following products:
· iP250M: 250W monocrystalline solar panel.
· Water pump:
o iSWP1H/2H: Submersible water pump.
o iWP1H/2H: Surface water pump.
· iMv250S: 250W high efficiency solar micro inverter.
· iSM500G: Ground PV mounting system.
· iSAS10: Ground Solar system assembly tools and user guide.
· iPCB1: Solar pumping control box and wiring set.
· iWM2: Water meter.
· iSolarBus power cables series.
· Torque arrestor.
· Check valve.
iSPK SYSTEMS CONFIGURATIONS
The information provided in this flyer contains merely general descriptions or characteristics of performance which in case of actual use do not always apply as described or which may change as a result of further development of the products. An obligation to provide the respective characteristics shall only exist if expressly agreed in the terms of contract. All product designations may be trademarks or product names of INOVIA Limited or supplier companies whose use by third parties for their own purposes could violate the rights of the owners.